Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Before the morning nonsense

Twined
Ink and Acrylic on frosted mylar


Before The Morning Nonsense Begins

You and I can sit
in perfect silence - 
each quiet in our own personal thoughts -
and be blissfully happy.

You always get up first
then I follow.

This is our time- 
before the others
before the one you call love & husband
before the one I call master & protector - 
and before her -
the princess -
half-sister who once up
insists on being in the middle of everything.

Your hand cannot rest upon my head
without her insistent black snout nosing in.

Alas, no matter how much I wish her gone
she is here to stay
and truth be known
she's okay.

But for now
it's just you and me.
I roll over and am in ecstasy
as you rub my belly.

I sigh, I snort, I am content.  


Max





















1 comment:

  1. Trekking in Nepal is delighted to welcome you tiny but amazing country. Natures to renew one’s own self regard to relive of beauty realize of Nepal Tour to interact with its generous friendly peoples are highlights of Nepal Trekking and is one long term activity that draws repeat visitors with Treks Himalaya trekking company who offer wide verities of travel package in Nepal such as trekking, helicopter tour, mountain flight, peak climbing, sightseeing tour, Tibet tour, Bhutan tour and many more. Final purpose for trekking offers numerous options walking excursion to meet snowy peaks, their foot hills, valleys but however there is amazing for each who hope Trek in Nepal and mountain area. Typical trekking and Hiking in Nepal as unique combination of natural glory of Annapurna Trekking and spectacular view of Langtang Trekking is most rewarding way to skill Nepal natural spectacular view of Phaplu Everest Base Camp Trek and array is to walking, trekking, width and the height of country for Nepal Tours Trek is important of Himalayas on description Nepal Travel of large range of ecological features for Nepal Holiday. The country nurtures a variety of flora and scenery. Many visitors to different part of Nepal for exciting experience its rustic charm, nature and culture to knows for trekking from all over the words.

    ReplyDelete