Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Stardust

 

Selfie


I marvel at the stamina and resilience of my body, my feet and my legs.  They have been faithfully carrying my increasing height and weight until my mid-twenties where I balanced upon my set point on six and half shoe size feet.

A joyous toast to you marvelous feet and marvelous legs, torso upright, arms swinging to music only I can hear, hands creating, well-shaped shoulders supporting neck and the regent, the head. 

Time to travel inward where the unseen land of miracles performs night and day to a full house, without pause. The exquisitely extraordinary ballet of life; stomach, the uncontested conductor, sending signals through the dynamic vagus nerve to the brain which then orchestrates everyone into positions of optimum production, pumping red glory, all keeping the miracle of me alive!

I fill the corrugated-consciousness, complex maze of my mind with libraries of gratitude / happiness / health / kindness / patience / generosity. A symphony of electrical adjectives that shimmies my heart into gladness.

I feed you / food for thought / food for health / food for pleasure / formal exercise / sexual exercise / dancing / lifting / stretching / breathing / touching / feeling / on soaring wings of abundance / all critical for the river of blood to flow freely in an infinite loop of nourishment / a marvel beyond words / an ecstasy beyond landed experience.

I am the embodiment of stardust streaming / I am the embodiment of stardust dreaming. 






5 comments:

  1. How DO you do it Eve. I am in awe of your beautiful, poignant, poetic writing.
    Thank you - Marianne Meyer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marianne, that is an awesome comment. They would not exist without you to read them. I bow in gratitude. Love to you and Paul.

      Delete
  2. Just exquisite Eve...your tender words are a generous gift to us all. 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Gail. Writers need readers. Without you my words would simply remain dormant on the page.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete